Ordering / Cancellation Policy
Change in ordering policy …
- Assess your anticipated operating schedule: Our queens will rarely be available before the 1st of July due to our unstable northwest weather constraints.
- If you plan to re-queen your spring packages, you should assume that you have varroa mite infestation and allow approximately 1 month prior to re-queening to treat for mites. Even the best of queens requires a healthy hive to support her for the 6 weeks she will need to entirely convert your existing genetics to her offspring.
- Your queens will be shipped to you when available based on the date of your initial request, or time frame agreed upon (weather permitting).
- You will be notified by phone and/or email of our intent to ship 5-7 days in advance of shipping.
- Notify us immediately if unable to accept your order when notified of our intent to ship… You will then have the choice of dropping to the bottom of our waiting list, or forfeiture of your pre-payment.